29 August 2011

Years ago, the life before.


Shoe-obsessed. Girls, girls, girls. Have you even been through a shoe phase? I have. When I felt like I could swear I wasn't spending money from here unto November, the rain came.
Oh no! Rain, rain, go away! I, saddly, am the sneaker shoe girl type, Keds, to be more exact. They're comfortable and fashionable, never get tired and they provide the support needed to your feet and... well, they're glorious. And then the rain came.
Rain and school and my shoes got all worn off. They broke and now whenever it rains, my feet get all wet, even my socks.
SO... not nice.
And of course, I had to look for new shoes since my fragile brogues or flats or whatever else is actually mine already won't do it. So I went shopping and tragically fell in love with a thousand shoes more -or four pairs, anyways that means an incredible amount of money that I still don't have- but a girl can dream!





Boots. No, even better: heeled boots. I must say I have a crush with them, I would, as many, place the so called litas in here but as strange as I am, I don't like litas. Yes, I said it.
They seem way to outrageous for me and so tall! How dare they walk out in streets with that? I mean, I respect them, yes, for being able but... woo. Way too tall.

Black, black, black. Not everything is black -neither my new shoes, they're brown but that's a surprise! Now, some color! I found some shoes like the ones from the next picture and I think they seem right, even for school, they're walkable and comfortable and pretty. Maybe a few inches more won't hurt anyone at all!
 And yet, I must look again for some sneakers, not converse of course. Don't ask. Meanwhile, a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment