29 August 2011

Blackbird.

I am just about back from school, today it rained. I had all my classes and strangely, after all this weeks, the day went through softly, quietly, quickly. I felt peaceful and somehow excited.
And apart, of course, from people. I do not know why, I just... was.
I met a guy. Didn't actually meet him, I saw this guy. Oh no, not again.
You know, you actually see loads of people, you watch some others, you look a few. I felt chills when I saw him, as if he knew I was diferent.
Odd, really. I hate that look. Most people just don't wanna be close, some are bitten by curiousity but he, again, he saw me.
He stared. Curious and attracted. I felt it. Maybe wondering why was I so silent, so calm, so lonely.
It was uncomfy.
It's been twice in less than a month, people who have discovered I was... different. Twice and it barely began but it's already so wrong. It feels right and plays with my mind, so it's wrong.
And yet, I feel stronger than yesterday, than the week before. I am no longer that weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment