15 September 2011

I am done with my graceless heart.

Today I had to go to school, formal clothes. You have no bloody idea, for someone who shops so frequently, it seemed normal to think you could find about anything in my wardrobe. Well... nope.
So now, I am obsessed. Every girl should have a dress and color blouses -even if it's one only, a plain dress (black, gray, blue) and a soft pink/blue pastel blouse- even I. I will, I am sure. Be sure people.

I learned something this week, aside from the fashion thingy oh! and I will make a manual: "How to dress formal; according to ocassions." Some people really need... well, we shall learn, everyone.

I leave you a couple of pictures taken in school, fooling around with a friend's camera and leave you as well with what I learned this week.

Somedays, days that you consider are, will be amazing, end up being horrible and days considered, thought and promised to be horrible, end up being great.
Things do change. Just not when you hope they will.




Jacket-Shoes: Primark
Trousers: Beige- Bershka

Maybe someday I'll give you guys a tour around school.

No comments:

Post a Comment