22 September 2011

It goes on & on & on and... on.


Hello everyone! haha bad habits die hard.
Did you realize today it's  22? ITS OFFICIAL! Autumn is finally here!
Yeeii.
I hope I am not the only excited by this season. Yes, spring makes me feel like blooming, summer makes my eyes go blind, my skin go darker. Fall. Fall seems cozy and warm.
Warm clothing -wine red/ burgundy is so in not only this year but every fall- and oh, I just have no idea why I love it so much.
It seems promising and as the picture said- yes, I am explaining the picture- it's my perfect pretext to try, again.
I am the type who needs special ocassions, what better that the so loved autumn? Even if in my country its gonna be extremely hot, as always, I can at least try new fashion tendencies with color mixture.
Let's pray for a warm -not in the sunny way, not literally- heat of red and orange colors, the promise of a better tomorrow and even a better day to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment