16 February 2012

Valentine's Day.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
No matter if you spend it alone -I did!- or with friends -I did!- or with TV -I did!- or with your couple... 
I hope you had a romantic day and YES, I do take attention to today for I sense it as an effort for people, for it's truly hard to put such effort to whatever it's done, friendship, love, romance, family.
You simply sometimes find it too easy to take things for granted.

And to get in the mood, I made a few presents for friends, candy inside! DIY, including the printed logo from up there!
I ended up loving the packaging and here's the pic of that and my outfit!
I hope you had an amazing time and I WOULD LOVE to read what you did, what you wore, what you think!



Happy Valentine's! Will you be my Valentine?

No comments:

Post a Comment