30 March 2012

May the Odds be Ever in your Favor.

*Joins the three fingers from the middle on her right hand and raises them in the air* HELLO PANEM! 


Okay, so, no?
I was unsure about writing anything about the Hunger Games because I know, at least, that Spain hasn't seen it yet.
And maybe others are living the same torture.

Saddly, I have seen it and I must say, I fell in love. The music, the faces, the... everything. The action, the romance, the story. I am just gonna say, I am a huge fan of the Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellarck and well, you know the deal.

I was allowed to go to the premier on my city- I nearly kill to get them! No, not really but I tried out about... 20 times and just kept failing! I guess divine intervention played in my favor!- and I would like to meet and know other HG fans out there.
And no worries, I wasn't lucky enough to actually meet the cast or see them or... anything cool like that, still, the movie, a week before everyone. I ain't gonna complain.

This is for everyone out there, I recommend The Hunger Games, both movies and books, for anyone looking for an easy reading captivating story. It will satisfy you till the end.
I must, as well, say that there are some incredible people out there working on music and videos (Alex Carpenter/ Joey Graceffa/ Luke Conard on YouTube)  highly recommended!
I'd love to hear, read and know your thoughts.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment