9 April 2012

The Hunger Games Tag.

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES, EASTER! Today, since I've broken my promise about that April Challenge-Whoops- I bring you HG fans a Tag.
They're usually done in YouTube, I knooow! I am just not a very Vloggy person so, here we are.
Thanks to Joey Graceffa, Alex Carpenter and The Readables Channel for the questions..
Here they are! I must say NO SPOILERS-SPOILER FREE for those who wish to remain unknowing. 
Feel free to read, everyone!

1. Gale or Peeta
Peeta forever. 

2. Effies crazy style or Sweet and simple like Cinna
Well, getting on my fashiony side, I would say... nah, I would say it anyways: Cinna.
 Only a line of golden to make it shine!

3. Life in The Capitol or Slug it out in the districts
Districts, of course. The excitment, the fear, the woods. 

4. Bread from District 11 or Lamb stew from The Capitol
Bread from District 11? Yeah, I'll always go for the boy with the bread. 

5. Katnisses archery skills or Cato's knife fighting abilities
Archery skills, very classy and less blood spilling all over the place.

6. Peetas gift of camouflage or Rue's gift of climbing
Rue's climbing is a non-human power. Or not.

7. Become an Avox or Get stung by a Tracker Jacker.
Get stung by a Trackert Jacker. It may be a hell of pain but, I'd like to know what would I see... 

8. Join forces with the Careers or run to the hills.
I am not a person who runs but, anything better than pretending.

9. Who's cuter? Prim or Rue
Staying true to the book, I somehow feel we had more of Rue than Prim through the books, Prim was constantly mentioned but never fully explained. Katniss barely noticed she grew and so did we.
So, for the book: Rue.  
For the movie: Prim. Willow Shields is the cutest girl ever.

10. Run for the Cornucopia or run for the hills. 
Run for your life, Ann.


No comments:

Post a Comment