8 January 2012

Atonement.

Okay, I swear this isn't a review, although some spoilers may be given, I just need to get it out of my system.

Picture from tumblr 

Some time ago...




So, some time ago a close and very lovely friend of mine, who strangely seems to always -most of the times- share taste with me as in movies and books and everything artsy-she is a cultural, wise amazing person, in my humble opinion- well, she told me about this movie starring the handsome James McAvoy and beautiful Keira Knightley.
I saw it, finally, today, after my request being denied by my brother- he-who-owns-the movie- and who finally gave in.
Must I say, why every bloddy good romantic sort of story must be ruined?
And I also ended up feeling some sort of hate/ I really dislike your stupid existance... feeling.

Apart from that it was a really good movie, not my Pride&Prejudice sort of- which means a movie I could watch once every... I was gonna say week but that's just too much, every month, twice maybe- but it is certainly going on the 20AfterTop Rank.
Some Random Facts while I watched the film: 
  •  CAST&CREW. I just wanted to mention it, saying that I found some appearances from other movies of my taste- the mother of Lizzie Bennet, Pride&Prejudice, the so called Lola who I know from Wild Child and Romola Garai, who keeps popping out of nowhere in One Day and also known from Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. 
  • RandomOdds.  Claire de Lune, by Debussy, song that ever since I've known of- read of, Twilight series, I confess- made me realize that this song is everywhere, on every other movie, rather often.
With nothing more to say, I leave you to some pics. All tumblr.


No comments:

Post a Comment