14 January 2012

New in.

Dupty-dup! Hello, hello!
How has life been treating you? Yesterday was Friday 13, whatever that means for you! I just hoped you all make it alive or at least in one piece.
Anyways, remember my New Year Resolutions? How I couldn't think of anything else that I wanted to do?
Well, I do now.

I never really wear a lot of... accesories. Necklaces? Bracalets? Rings.
None of the above! Earrings, that's just about everything I accesorize with.
Specially when it comes to wearing rings, It's a nightmare. My fingers deny it and since I fit the biggest size of rings, I feel like they are gonna fall and get lost and... well, I've decided that I will end up with such ideas.
And as to do such, I found the prettiest bargains ever!
Fox ring & owl earrings from Shasa.
Oh and a week and a half ago -maybe more, how unconstant!- I bought these boots that I was simply obsessed with.
Dr. Marten like-ish, I would say they're like militar boots but since they are thicker, the resemblance is simply unavoidable.
They're all leather and were a normal shoe range, the quality an extra!
Now all I have to do is figure out how to wear them according to my style.




How would you wear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment