1 January 2012

First Day of a Brand New Year!

Helloo-oo-ooh! Well, ain't it exciting? I really do hope you had a lovely time celebrating and letting the old year go away and welcoming 2012.
My best wishes for you to find whatever you're looking after and willing to fight for.
As for my very own self, I am taking my time for this blog, sharing some of my resolutions for this year.
Feel free to acompany me on this ride.


Picture can be found here.

1. BLOG.
Okay, I found out that I truly like blogging, the part where all I have to do is place my ideas and share them with people.
The problem comes whenever I feel the lack of ideas or I tag every idea 'unproper.'
Well, never mind that! Not this year, no sir. I will make my biggest effort to share pictures, whatever may come in handy in the end.

Picture from here.
2. READ.
I know it's a quite common resolution- and I am not expecting to be original, most of them aren't- and it's not exactly a habit that I dislike.
I actually am very fond of it but this year... I just bailed my long reading list.
So the least I have to read this year are the following.
  • One Day
  • Water for Elephants -must finish, NOW.-
  • The Hunger Games- trilogy.
  • Rayuela.-friend rec.
  • Lolita
  • The Night Circus. 
  • Narnia... -don't mention it, I know.
  • Austen... -something by Jane Austen, please!
That's as much as I can think of right now but there will be more reads, I am sure- I am also open to recs.

3. SOCIAL STUDIES.
YOU MUST OPEN YOURSELF TO PEOPLE. YOU MUST! YOU SIMPLY MUST! 
That is what my brain keeps on telling me and... what I keep shuting off.
I guess it would come in handy to be more well related and perhaps study a bit more wouldn't be bad for my system.
I guess.
Found on tumblr.
4. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH PINK DRESSES, BOWS AND CUTE HAIR-DO'S?
I am a clothing-holic. I admit it, the weight is upon my shoulders.
I also reckon this was my mid-year resolution but I'll say it again: dress more girlie like.
I love it, it fits... what's wrong with trying?
Wish me luck?

5. LIFE RECORDS.
This... again, I have tried before. Write a daily diary, even the smaller entrance of the highlights of the day.
I will look for a proper diary the days I've got left and get going. I am sure it will be interesting to read next year.


That, again, is as much as I can think of right now but there sure are some ideas missing.
I really do hope you began nicely and if not, remember that about... now, is as good a moment to try.
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment