6 January 2012

Momma, I feel like a child!

Were I live, I think actually it's highly common in Central and South America, we celebrate the so called 'Reyes Magos.'
It's a tradition, kinda like Santa Claus.
Yesterday at night I had this flashback of all memories from when I was smaller, leaving the lighted tree and waking up in the middle of the night, your eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling and hoping deep inside that you'll find something under the Christmas Tree.
Magic again.

I woke up about 4.a.m and went down stairs, being careful not to wake up nobody at all.
Sucess! -Although, in the rest of the stairs, my old lady like bones, which btw have to reason to be, I am less than 20!, decided to 'crack!' and echo around the house.
I ran on my tiptoes downstairs and found a lovely present.
*A new pair of earbuds which I was dying to get, the life of my earbuds is always quite a rough life, they are thrown away once nothing can be heard.
*And three pieces of my favorite chocolate.
*Oh, and a special treat, which later turned from a bill into a dress and a sweater I was dying for.
Just feeling festive around the house and happy as a fat bunny, remembering the good old times that never die.
How was your holiday? Any festivities you'd like to share?
Everything goes!
I leave you the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment