14 January 2012

Sales Wishlist.

What are you looking for exactly? Listing the so desired items may seem not very practical; let me show otherwise!


  1. DRESS it up!:   For some reason I am OBSESSED with dresses. I think my body fits very nicely when in a dress. So, even though I've managed to get my hands on them, I am still hoping to find one or two more from Zara & a local store. I will keep you informed!
  2. Students Pick: Cardigans:  I think I said it just right, Students pick. At least mine, by far! It's been -last year- the perfect time to get some long lasting cardigans of all kind but yet again, I find myself terribly unsatisfied- I hope you girls do too, have I gone mad?- mainly because I've got my eye in the cardigans of the picture.  As for what I hope to find: *A sky blue colored one, a larger one: teal blue, a dark green one -no picture- and finally a rather retro pink one.Wish me luck with the sales!
  3.  Everybody owns printed tees, they're basic. Specially in school, specially for me. 
  4. CAPE COD!  I have no idea if I will actually like it if found -I saw one and walked away! REGRET fills my soul!- but I like them, properly used they can be very femenine or leave a lot to the imagination.
  5. Skirts; similar feelings to my dresses.
  6. Finally, SHOES! I am currently looking for the perfect pair of Ankle Boots and new Oxfords. Mine, bought in Primark six months ago are quite obviously not gonna do the whole year. 
What do you want?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment